- Several autosave managers can be operated and organized via a convenient, easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Measured data can thus be saved simultaneously to different files
- Autosave managers can be started and stopped independently of one another and according to various criteria (time-driven or event-driven).
- Different measuring locations (operating in parallel) can thus be treated separately
- Measured value files can be indicated as write-protected already during recording
- Including 10 autosave managers (optionally more available)
If required, we offer to implement individual automations of test stations including input of test parameters, test procedure, signaling (optical/acoustic), and protocol printout.